Visitors

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some of you think I’m crazy…

It’s come to my attention that many thought this when you saw me Monday night offering to help viewers with their home loan modification problems.

I’ll admit, I didn’t anticipate three days into it I would be sorting through 600 e-mails and phone calls. However, I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to help even a fraction of that.

No, I can’t help everyone. We are doing our best though and I’m impressed by banks’ responses. Chase, Wells Fargo and Bank of America have all pledged to be a part of our Home Loan Lifeline series.

It’s impressive to watch the 9Wants to Know unit working frantically to put viewers in touch with the right people at banks.  We got into this business to tell people’s stories and offer them a helping hand. I can’t think of a better way to do both than through this series.

Please, spread the word… we want to help. If you need a home loan lifeline or if you know someone who does, e-mail us at blowthewhistle@9NEWS.com.

Please e-mail us:
Your full name,
your telephone number,
your address, 
your city, 
your bank's name,
the circumstances of your situation,
a list of documentation you have to detail/prove the claims and 
a picture of the outside of your home.